Global CPD is looking for dynamic and experienced CLIL trainers to deliver teacher training courses.
We believe in student-centered teaching and bringing both creativity and professionalism to the classroom. Our ideal candidates are the ones who enjoy working in a team, desire to share their experiences and are eager to demonstrate creative and interactive training methods.
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build a better future for all.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in education or related field
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in Pre- primary, Primary, Secondary or Teacher Training College
- CLIL Training Certification
- Experience of CLIL teacher training, teacher coaching, teacher capacity building, conducting training analysis and needs assessment and developing training plans
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical in general approach to work
- Strong expertise in the learning technology used to create training material
- Technical orientation, articulate and enthusiastic, able to work closely with external and internal teams
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, highly organised, and able to easily interface and collaborate with a diverse group of individuals
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to work on own initiative to drive and deliver resultsExperience in mentoring or training other teachers
- Computer literate and have basic skills for managing information systems, such as creating spreadsheets and word documents
Only qualified applicants (BA degree or higher and relevant experience) will be contacted for interviews.